We Aware of our roots and challenging in depth our identity, we attract talents and encourage disruptive mindset.Due to our wide product range and rich experiences in this industry, we are confident to provide our customers flexible and diversified services.- EPG Group the biggest agricultural gearbox and pto factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086-13083988828
Our factory has obtained the certificate of China’s Farm Machinery Products Quality Authentication promulgated by the Farm Machinery Products Quality Authentication Centre of China. Our raw materials are procured from a reliable vendor base and checked for the assurance of quality in a well-set laboratory. The spacious and systematic warehouse enables us to manage bulk orders conveniently. We have a major transportation system for ensuring delivery of orders within the stipulated time period. Automatic complete electrophoresis coating mahcine, electro-coating line for auto parts
What is Electrocoating?
Electrocoating is a finishing process ept used eptwide to achieve high quality, low-cost finishes at a level of efficiency and environmental compliance, no other finishing method approaches. The process inv 540 to 1000 pto converter gearbox Warri Nigeria olves submerging metallic products in a charged paint bath and electrically depositing the paint onto the product. With this process, paint only adheres to the intended product. The coating thickness is generally dependent upon the voltage applied to the paint.
How E-coating works
Depending on the polarity of the part and paint partept, electrocoating is classified as either anodic or cathodic.
In cathodic electrocoating, the part to be coated is the cathode with a negative electrical charge which attracts positively charged paint partept in the paint bath. By reversing the polarities used in the anodic process, the amount of soluble iron that enters the paint film during the cathodic process is greatly reduced and the corrosion resistance properties of the paint film are improved. Cathodic coatings are high-performing coatings with excellent corrosion resistance that can also be formulated to meet tough exterior durability requirements.
Application of electro static coating line, coating machine
– The electrocoating faXiHu (West Lake) Dis.Hu (West Lake) Dis.ty is suitable for manufacturers and clients from the following sectors: autoMobile: +86~13083988828 13858117778083988828s, commercial vehept, agricultural, forestry and ept vehept, as ept as their suppliers.
– It is also ideal for manufacturers of mass-produced cast and sheet metal components:
– Typical areas of use for the electrocoating faXiHu (West Lake) Dis.Hu (West Lake) Dis.ty include coating engine and mounted components, such as shafts, braces, engine brackets, brakes, gearbox casings and chassis parts.
|Market Segment||Properties Added by Electro-coating|
|Agriculture Equipment||High Gloss, Color Control, Weatherability, Corrosion Resistance|
|Appliance||Corrosion and Stain Resistance, Color Control|
|Automotive||Corrosion and Chip Resistance, Weatherability|
|Automotive Components||Corrosion, Chemical and Chip Resistance|
|Containers (Cans)||Barrier and Chemical Resistance, FDA-Approved, No Effect on Flavor|
|Electrical Switchgear||Corrosion Resistance and U.L. Approval|
|Fasteners||Corrosion and Edge Coverage|
|Frames||Corrosion, Chemical and Chip Resistance|
|HVAC||Corrosion Resistance, Color Control, and Weatherability|
|Laboratory Furniture||Chemical, Stain, and Corrosion Resistance, Color Control|
|Lawn and XiHu (West Lake) Dis.Hu (West Lake) Dis.den||Corrosion Resistance and Weatherability|
|Metal Office Furniture||Color Control, Hardness, and Stain Resistance|
|Plated Objects||Clarity, Weatherability, Corrosion Resistance|
|Printed Circuit Boards||Edge Coverage and Hardness|
|Railway||Corrosion and Chip Resistance, Weatherability|
|Structural Steel||Corrosion Resistance and Weatherability|
|Heavy Duty Truck and Bus||Corrosion and Chip Resistance, Weatherability and Color Control|
|Wheels||Corrosion and Chip Resistance, Weatherability|
Process of Electrophoresis Machine Electrostatic Coating Machine
Advantages of Electrophoresis Machine Electrostatic Coating Machine
- Throw power for 100% coverage of complex parts
- Uniform film thickness
- Benchmark corrosion protection
- Superior edge coverage
- Product and process consistency
- Compatibility with other coating technologies
- One coat applications for optimized performance even under extreme performance conditions
- Low temperature cure in many applications
- Excellent color and gloss control
- Stain resistant
- Chemical resistant
- Detergent resistant
- System automation
Customer Visiting & Feedback
HangZhou OUR Machine team adhere to implement quality to every detail by strictly arranging production and inspection. We have established good cooperative relations with over 100 leading enterprises in China, and nearly one hundred merchants in more than 20 countries and areas.
Why Choose Us?
Our advantages in electro-coating line & material handling equipment line:
1. More than 10 years’ professional experience in electro-coating line and material handling;
2. Fast production & in-time delivery that never delay your project and usage;
3. One-stop custom service and value-added service to save your time and cost;
4. ept Services are available. We can design and produce various Non-stHangZhourd Parts according to your specific needs;
5. All finished products are 100% inspected before shipment;
6. Strong and perfect pacept for each items:
—For air delivery, we use middle strong cartons and pack by pacept belt;
—For sea delivery, we pack all cartons by strong pallet to make sure a perfect pacept.
Welcome to HangZhou OUR MACHINE
HangZhou OUR Machine team will assure that our high quality products and best service is your first choice and favorite supplier in China. We sincerely welcome friends from all over the ept to visit our company and cooperate with us on the basis of long-term mutual benefits.
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed replacement parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.