We – EPG Group the largest gearbox & motors , torque limiter couplings and gears manufacturing facility in China with 5 diverse branches. For more specifics: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086~13083988828 13858117778083988828
QY100K-I a hundred ton cellular truck crane price tag for sale
Short Introductions of a hundredton cell truck crane
• The innovative jib method adopts embedded block, plug-in boom head and international superior U part jib, which has exceptional lifting overall performance and protected and reliable lifting function.
• The exclusive stretch and retract technique avoids the bend of the core pipe and cylinder and the break of the growth brought on by misoperation, enhancing the security of the operations.
• Eight patent techniques guarantee the clean, substantial efficiency and energy conservation of the lifting, rotation, and luffing techniques.
• The torque limiter adopts colorful Lcd display, noticing the intelligence of the failure diagnosis. The precision is forward of the sector.
• Adopt the new hydraulic motor with large torque starting point, ma ept the secondary lifting safer.
• The humanity layout helps make the cab and manage taxi more roomy, and straightforward to function.
• 6 distinctive manufacturing technologies make sure the higher quality.
Specs of 100tons Hydraulic Truck Crane
|Operation mass in travel point out
|Superstructure engine rated output
|174/2300 181/2300 a hundred and eighty/2200 174/2300
|Superstructure engine max torque
|875/1400 1050/1500 900/1200-1600 875/1400
|ISME420.thirty MO460LA.E3A/1 WP12.460N
|Carrier motor rated output
|306/1900 360/1800 338/1900
|Carrier engine max torque
|2571/1200 2200/1300 2100/a thousand-1400
|Bra ept length(at 30km/h)
|Gas usage for each 100km
|Max.whole rated lifting capactiy
|Min.rated wor ept radius
|At auxilary winch
|Complete-prolonged boo820RR Collection The 820RR Collection is made for higher-torque programs to aid safeguard tools during shock masses, overloads and jams. Remote-Reset feature employing pneumatic controls with no the need to have to physically approach the device.m+Jib
|Wor ept pace
|one hundred sixty
The use of first equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) element figures or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference functions only and for indicating solution use and compatibility. Our firm and the listed alternative parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or created by the OEM.